There is nothing more romantic than exchanging vows in a dream-like locale. Keep these tips in mind when planning your destination wedding:
- Choose a destination that fits your style. Is it on a beach, at a vineyard or the place your proposed?
- Consider ease of air access to your chosen destination based upon seasonality and where your guests will be coming from.
- Determine whether you want a symbolic, legal and/or religious ceremony.
- Ask about wedding licence requirements for the destination you have chosen.
- Resorts today are able to customize a destination wedding to your faith’s background and customs.
- Resort chains with multiple properties within a destination frequently allow guests to stay at different resorts based upon their family needs, but still attend the wedding at the resort hosting the ceremony.
Source: Travel Leaders Network