Mexico’s Riviera Maya offers the perfect location for a beach wedding or honeymoon of your dreams. From a barefoot cabana hotel to an extravagant all inclusive resort, there are plenty of refined, sophisticated, or laid-back and sand-swept venues to host one of the greatest milestones of your life.
Stretching 120 km along the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, Riviera Maya offers several idyllic and pristine settings that are perfect for all taste:
- Playa Paraiso is an intimate escape for honeymooners thanks to its spectacular, pearly-white beach surrounded by coconut palms and a lush tropical forest.
- Playa del Carmen is the region’s main city offering just about every activity from lying on the beach to shopping, dining, and dancing along its famous 5th Avenue.
- Playacar is just south of Playa del Carmen and offers secluded beaches, privates villas, and luxury all inclusive resorts.
- Those seeking relaxation in a charming atmosphere should head to Akumal, where the clarity of its warm waters invite snorkelers and scuba divers to explore a vibrant underwater world.
- Tulum is an ideal spot to relax and take in the laid-back atmosphere, where breathtaking Mayan ruins perched on a clifftop can offer a breathtaking backdrop for wedding photos.
- Punta Venado is a venue designed for parties, events and celebrations. With white, soft sand beaches and turquoise waters, this picture will be perfectly framed.
- Playa del Secreto is an amazing place to start a new adventure with your loved one. With its beautiful chapel and private beach, you will find the warmth your wedding deserves.